- Prior to 7 days of the booked date, sessions are non-refundable but are transferable (subject to availability). Within the seven day period before the session/ class, bookings are non-transferable. Special cases are always considered however and RideAbility will endeavour to provide the best service possible.
- When bookings have not been paid for in advance payment is still due for any cancellations made.
- Reimbursements cannot be offered for late arrivals or early finishes on the part of the client.
- In case of bad weather when RideAbility deems the conditions suitable to ride in, payment for all bookings will be due. Activities booked and paid for in full or partly will not be liable for a refund.
- Should RideAbility cancel any activities then the client will receive a pro-rata refund based on the amount of activity already carried out, no further compensation will be offered.
- The wearing of a helmet is obligatory during all of our Mountain Bike activities.
- Additional body armour including eye wear, elbow, knee, shin and spine protection is strongly
- The fully qualified instructors all possess professional liability insurance.
- The instructors reserve the right to remove a participant from the activity, to cancel or modify the programme, whatever the reason, when deemed to be in the best interest or to ensure the safety of the group.
- Each participant confirms that they are in a good state of health and fitness and have no medical condition which would deem physical activity unsuitable (a medical certificate for unaccompanied minors is required). Each participant also confirms that they are covered by their own personal liability insurance (a copy of the insurance is required for unaccompanied minors).
- In accordance with the law, we advise all participants to be covered by suitable insurance for the relevant sporting activity.